So last time I presented a basic SVG viewport navigation strategy. I tested it in Chrome and it worked a treat. However, when I decided to test in the other browsers at my disposal (FF20, IE10), the nasty head of cross-platform incompatibility popped up in the strangest ways possible. I managed to add custom handlers for Firefox, but I didn't have time to look at IE10 or other browsers.
This time I'm going to try to figure out what gotcha's I have to solve to get IE10 working, seeing that it is currently the second most used browser. I would test Safari, but unfortunately the latest version is simply unavailable for me to test. I might try testing on Opera as well if I have time.